A note from the creator; ‘Small batch sugar cookies: red velvet sugar cookies with hearts for Valentine’s Day!’
RED VELVET SUGAR COOKIES
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for rolling
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon red gel food coloring
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 white chocolate peanut butter hearts (like Reese’s)
Continue to DIRECTIONSClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site