- 2 1/2 pound pork roast (I tied mine, to better hold it’s shape) instructions here <-
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- 2-4 apples, quartered (I used small gala, so I used 4 apples but if you use a larger apple like pink lady or granny smith, I would only use 2)
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil ( about 1/4 cup) enough to coat
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site