One Pan Autumn Chicken~
- 4 – 5 (6 – 7 oz) bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp each minced fresh thyme, sage and rosemary, plus more for serving
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled if desired), chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
- 2 fuji apples, cored and sliced into half moons about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 4 slices hickory smoked bacon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site