Jalapeno Popper Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site