‘Back to that sangria. I’m a firm believer in sangria. All the times I’ve served it, no one turns it down.’-Sally’s Baking Addiction
Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
- 3 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish)
- 2 honeycrisp apples, chopped
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (I suggest a light-bodied Spanish variety)
- 1 and 3/4 cups homemade apple cider or store-bought1
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange juice (or juice from 2 medium oranges)
- juice from 1 lemon
- club soda, to taste
CONTINUE TO RECIPE & DIRECTIONS@ Sally’s Baking Addiction
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site