This recipe is from the Spicy Southern Kitchen (one of my many favorite bloggers). This recipe is the bomb it’s my favorite corn dip and great for game day.
A note from the creator;
‘Frito Corn Salad is something I find to be absolutely addicting. Seriously. If there is a bowl of this on the counter, I will not leave its side. So wonderfully creamy with lots of shredded cheddar cheese and crunchy, salty Frito Corn Chips.’
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can Fiesta corn, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (9.75-ounce) bag BBQ or Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
Visit the source: DIRECTIONS@ the Spicy Southern KitchenClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Scoopess