Well-known lifestyle blogger in France was killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser
A warning against the faulty dispensers was posted to her Instagram account, saying it had “exploded and struck Rebecca’s chest, causing her death”.
French media reported she had died of cardiac arrest after the incident, despite medical attention.
The popular fitness and travel figure was well-known in France, with some 55,000 Facebook fans and 154,000 followers on Instagram.
Burger’s loved ones took to Instagram to warn others about the malfunctioning whipped cream dispenser. “Here is an example of a siphon that exploded and crashed into Rebecca’s chest, causing her death,” the post, translated from French by The Independent, read. “The siphon which caused her death was sealed. Don’t use this product in your homes! Tens of thousands of the faulty devices are already in circulation.”
Woman’s Best, a health and wellness brand that employed Burger as a model, memorialized her in a Instagram post.
Click here for reuse options!
“We are sorry to announce the sad news of losing this beautiful soul. Our french athlete Rebecca Burger passed away,”
“Rebecca was not only a great fitness figure but a generous and kind person to work with. Please pray for her soul to rest in peace and for her family to stay strong. We will always be proud of you Rebecca.”
Copyright 2017 Scoopess