Crock Pot Taco Soup~
(A note from the creator) “This is probably one of the easiest soup recipes you’ll ever make AND it’s delicious”
“So it’s a win win! This is one that you can throw everything in the crock pot before work and just keep it on the warm setting all day.”
Definitely so delicious! We make this at least twice a month and if the truth were really told it’s more than twice a month. It’s easy, tasteful and a huge hit. There are many different versions on the web of this recipe. This is one of my favorites. I have other recipes different from this Taco Soup that I will share with you later. You can’t go wrong with this crowd pleaser.
- (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch + 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
Visit the creator of this DELICIOUS Crock Pot Taco Soup: DIRECTIONSClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Scoopess