Cream of Chicken Chicken W/French’s Onions
- Boneless chicken strips (as many as you desire)
- Oil for frying chicken strips (I prefer Canola or Vegetable)
- 1 to 2 cups flour (depending on how much chicken you are making)
- 2 tbs cornstarch (for flour mixture)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups evaporated milk divided
- 1 tsp cornstarch (for soup mixture)
- Salt, pepper & granulated garlic
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (or more depending on how much you are making)
- 2 Cups French’s Onions
Heat oven to 350
Combine seasonings, flour and cornstarch
Combine in separate bowl eggs and 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Season chicken and coat strips in flour then dip in egg mixture then reflour strips.
Spray skillet with non-stick spray and heat oil on medium heat. Cook chicken until golden brown it does not have to be completely done just browned with a nice crust.
Add chicken in baking dish sprayed with a non-stick spray
Combine soup, 1/2 cup evaporated milk and cornstarch (I mix the cornstarch with the EV milk vigorously in cup then combine it with the soup) pour over chicken then top with French’s Onions.
Bake in oven on 350 for about 45 minutes until chicken is done and onions are nicely browned.
Food and Everything Else
http://foodandeverythingelse.me/Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Scoopess