Butternut Squash Gratin
Recipe & Photo by Good Housekeeping
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1 (2- to 2 1/2-pound) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch half-moons
- 1/4 cup(s) lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup(s) panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) Parmesan cheese, grated (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Scoopess
Follow & Like us: Share it too!
More From This Site